Chinese Language

1. Apply Online at 
2. Pay the application fee and upload the copy of the passport 
3. Apply for a student visa from a Chinese Embassy or consulate with the Admission Notice and visa application form(jw202 form) issued by Shanghai Jiao Tong University


Copyright © 2015 Shanghai Jiao Tong University International Student Center

Address: 800 Dongchuan RD. Minhang District, Shanghai, China  Email: